Buy Bitcoin in Canada
Get Bitcoin instantly in a few simple steps
How It Works - Bitcoin ATMs
Click the video below to watch a quick tutorial on how to use one of our ATM machines.
Step 1 - Get a Bitcoin Wallet
We recommend the following easy-to-use wallets. You'll need to take this wallet (or a printed QR code) with you, to the machine.
Caution: Make sure that the wallet used supports Bitcoin. If the wallet is not compatible, you will lose your transaction amount.
Step 2 - Find the Nearest ATM
- Find the closest ATM near you.
- No ID is needed. All you need is your wallet address QR code and cash.
Step 3 - Scan Bitcoin QR Code
- Tap the machine's touchscreen, then read the on-screen prompt.
- Select cryptocurrency: Bitcoin
- In your wallet, find your address' QR code
- Hold it up to the machine's camera; the machine will scan it.
This tells the machine where to send your Bitcoin once you've confirmed your purchase.
Step 4 - Purchasing Your Bitcoins
- After scanning the QR code, insert your CAD bills.
- Confirm the amount on the screen to complete your purchase.
Please note that there will be a service fee, which varies based on the Bitcoin market.
Step 5 - Receiving Your Bitcoins
Once you've confirmed your purchase, your bitcoins will be sent to the address you provided*.
Transactions are usually instantaneous, but may take anywhere between 10–30 minutes, or even 1–2 hours in rare cases**.
Transactions at our ATMs are 100% anonymous.