Localcoin Expands Into Illinois | Localcoin
- By Localcoin
- January 22, 2021
Localcoin introduces crypto to eight new US cities bringing crypto to even more communities in 2021.
“As of now, we have officially resumed our expansion into the US market with 6 machines now installed in Chicago, Illinois. Localcoin has an aggressive US roadmap for 2021...,” says Tristan Fong, Localcoin’s Co-Founder and CEO.
The first round of Bitcoin ATMs (BATMs) have been placed in specific retail locations within the Chicago area. Customers can find our BATMs in the following cities:
This most recent batch of BATM installations follows previous successful installations across the states of Pennsylvania and Florida in 2019. Throughout 2021, Localcoin will continue their trajectory of growth by expanding their Bitcoin operations to the states of Indiana, California and Texas.
Localcoin customers are at the center of our operations, and as such, we aim to give the public greater access to cryptocurrencies by bringing crypto to communities around the world. You can learn more about Localcoin here.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (877) 412-2646
- How to Easily Buy Ethereum with Cash at a Bitcoin ATM
- The Impending Investment Revolution: The Rise of Bitcoin Spot ETFs
- Bitcoin Real-World Use Cases: 20 ways to Spend your Bitcoin in 2023
- The State of Bitcoin ATM Market in Canada
- Localcoin's Ripple Effect: XRP Makes Its Way to Top Bitcoin ATMs in Canada