Sell Your Bitcoins Through Our ATM
Church St. & Queen St.
Step One: "Sell Bitcoins"
- Tap the machine's touchscreen, then read the on-screen prompt.
- Select "Sell Bitcoins"
You'll be brought to a screen that asks how many bitcoins you'd like to sell.
WARNING: DO NOT use a Coinbase wallet when selling to us.
Step Two: Select an Amount to Sell
- Select the range within which you wish to sell:
- 'less than $X'
- 'between $X and $Y', or
- 'more than $Y'
- Tap the + button(s) to add to the amount of bitcoins you'd like to sell.
- Tap the - button(s) to subtract from the amount of bitcoins you'd like to sell.
- Double-check the "Chosen amount" and "which equals to" fields to ensure you're satisfied with what they say.
- Tap the "Sell Bitcoins" button to confirm the sale amount.
Step Three: Send the Bitcoins & Receive Your Cash
- The machine will print out a receipt with the QR code for the address to which you should send the bitcoins, along with the amount to be sent.
- Scan the QR code with your mobile wallet to send the amount specified.
At this point, you will need to wait at least a few hours (or for at least 1 confirmation) for amounts under $200, and about 24 hours (or for at least 6 confirmations) for anything more.
- Tap the machine's touchscreen, then select "Redeem Ticket".
- Scan the QR code on the printed receipt. If your transaction has received enough confirmations, you will receive your cash; otherwise, you will be told that it is not ready for withdrawal.