Localcoin Launches In Prince Edward Island
- By Localcoin
- February 4, 2021
Localcoin introduces crypto to Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (P.E.I) as part of their current expansion plan to reach even more communities across Canada in 2021.
The company currently has 12 Bitcoin ATMs (BATMs) across the Maritimes region with plans to expand in the future. Customers can find Localcoin’s newest BATM in P.E.I. at High Mart Store, 175 Queen Street, Charlottetown.
Localcoin has installed 300 BATMs in Canada since 2018. As Canada’s largest BATM operator, Localcoin is excited to support the growth of bitcoin in P.E.I.’s capital city, Charlottetown.
Localcoin's customers are our priority, which is why we install Bitcoin ATMs in accessible retail locations located across Canada and the United States. Localcoin is committed to bringing cryptocurrency to communities all around the world. You can learn more about Localcoin here.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (877) 412-2646
- How to Buy Dogecoin in Canada: A Breakdown for New Crypto Users!
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Buy Bitcoin in Canada
- What is Green Cryptocurrency & is it Actually Eco-Friendly?
- How Does Blockchain Work? A Guide to the Decentralized Digital Ledger
- Different Wallets for Different Cryptocurrencies? And Other Crypto Wallet FAQs