Localcoin Expands Into Illinois | Localcoin
- By Localcoin
- January 22, 2021
Localcoin introduces crypto to eight new US cities bringing crypto to even more communities in 2021.
“As of now, we have officially resumed our expansion into the US market with 6 machines now installed in Chicago, Illinois. Localcoin has an aggressive US roadmap for 2021...,” says Tristan Fong, Localcoin’s Co-Founder and CEO.
The first round of Bitcoin ATMs (BATMs) have been placed in specific retail locations within the Chicago area. Customers can find our BATMs in the following cities:
This most recent batch of BATM installations follows previous successful installations across the states of Pennsylvania and Florida in 2019. Throughout 2021, Localcoin will continue their trajectory of growth by expanding their Bitcoin operations to the states of Indiana, California and Texas.
Localcoin customers are at the center of our operations, and as such, we aim to give the public greater access to cryptocurrencies by bringing crypto to communities around the world. You can learn more about Localcoin here.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (877) 412-2646
- How to Buy Dogecoin in Canada: A Breakdown for New Crypto Users!
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Buy Bitcoin in Canada
- What is Green Cryptocurrency & is it Actually Eco-Friendly?
- How Does Blockchain Work? A Guide to the Decentralized Digital Ledger
- Different Wallets for Different Cryptocurrencies? And Other Crypto Wallet FAQs